Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Fashion: Casual

     Hey guys! It's Friday, and that means outfit planning for the weekend! I put these outfits together today. I'll include where I got the clothing materials and what brand they are.

Outfit one:
Top | From: Macy's Brand: American Rag
Shorts | From: Kohls Brand: So
Purse | From: COACH Brand: COACH
Sunglasses | From: Charming Charlie Brand: Revlon
Bracelet | From: Charming Charlie Brand: *unknown





Outfit two:
Top | From: Kohls Brand: American Rag
Shorts | From: American Eagle Outfitters Brand: American Eagle Outfitters
Bracelet | *unknown



















model: rachel - photographer: me - outfit designer: me


     I designed these outfits as well as edit and photograph. Please click on the pictures to pin them! Until next week... stay fabulous!

XOXO -Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment