Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Fashion: Fall

     Hello everyone! Although we are blossoming into spring, I still one more fall outfit I'd like to share with you all! (Sorry I haven't been in the flow with posting this week.)


























Top | From: Macy's
Jeans | From: Dillard's
Boots | From : Target
Bracelet | From: Charming Charlie
Model | rachelshighlights.blogspot.com

    I apologize that this post is so short! I just wanted to be able to put something up for Friday Fashion today. It really is hard to find things to post of during the week! Especially having had had a busy week! Anyways, I'll be working hard on posting daily on this blog. Maybe I'll start putting up more personal posts. Thanks for being a part of my little blog!

XOXO- Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment