Thursday, May 22, 2014

Handling a Tough Choice

     I recently took notes on a sermon by Dr. Stephen Rummage on "Making Choices" when He came and spoke to our youth group Wednesday. During the sermon, he gave us five principles on making choices and a question to ask ourselves about our decision before it being made. These principles and questions are really relatable and easy to follow along with when making a decision.

How to Make the Best Choices When the Bible Does Not Give a Specific Answer:

1 Principle- Control 1Corinthians 6:12
Will my choice control me?

2 Principle- Ownership 1Corinthians 6:19
Will my choice hurt my body which is God's Temple?

3 Principle- Example 1Corinthians 8:13
Will my choice encourage other Christians?

4 Principle- Witness 1Corinthians 9:19
Will my choice help me win others to Jesus?

5 Principle- Worship
Will my choice bring glory to God?

     Comment below or message me on google+ what decision this sermon helped you make! Can't wait to hear from you all. Thanks for reading my blog!
Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment