Sunday, May 11, 2014

Skincare Tips

    Summer is a good time to focus on skin's heath. During the summer, a lot of skin is exposed. Here are some skin care tips of my own!


  • Avoid contact with your face.
  • Wash your face twice a day with a facial cleanser.
  • Be careful what kind of sunscreen you use. Make sure it's not too oily and be sure it agrees and suits you skin type.
  • Moisturize your skin to keep it smooth. (Make sure you use a moisturizer with sunscreen.)
  • Avoid long exposer to the sun.
  • Remove makeup or products from face before going to sleep.
  • Daily bathing is very important!
  • Be careful what products you use on your skin. Some products will irritate skin or be too strong.
(Read more!)     I finished school for the year this week! I'm so exited. I'll have a bun load more time to post and work on this blog! I'm actually already planning more posts.... Maybe I'll put up some pictures of my time at the beach this week. Anyway, I hope my skincare tips were found helpful! I got most of them from my mom;) haha! Have a happy rest of Mother's Day!
Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment