Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Morning Routine

Hey guys! I wanted to share my daily morning routine so I hope you all enjoy.
     1. I wake up and watch some T.V while I eat my breakfast.
     2. Then I'll wash my face, brush my teeth and take my vitamins.
     3. I do my hair next. I usually will have my sister braid or curl it, or put a bow in it or a ponytail.
     4. Then I'll get dressed. Sometimes I'll have my outfit picked out the day before to save time.
     5. I do my makeup next. First I apply my Bare Minerals loose powder foundation and conceal with my conceal brush, then sometimes I'll apply a light pink shade on my eye crease from my Revlon Costume Eye pallet, next I'll apply my Covergirl Nature luxe mascara and either my Revlon lipgloss or Burt's Bees lip balm.
     6. And last but not least I pack my purse or bag with the things I'll need for that day.

So it was kind of a random subject but I hope you guys like it anyways! Stay tuned for my "Favorite Thanksgiving Recipe" and "Stores I Shop At" posts coming this week! Click the "Read More" button for links from this post....
Follow my Instagram instagram.com/wedding_dress_bliss
Follow my sister's blog rachelshighlights.blogspot.com

~Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment