Sunday, September 1, 2013

Easy Hairstyles


Here are some easy school morning hairstyles for bows I took from my sister's hair blog (link below). They are supper easy and simple! Sister's blog

Hairstyle #1: Take a small section from each side of head and twist back then tie with an elastic, add bow

Hairstyle #2: Pull all hair to the side then tie with ponytail, add bow

Hairstyle #3: Take small section of hair from the top front of head and clip with your hair bow or a separate clip

Hairstyles #4: Pull all hair to the side and begin to do a simple braid (or fishtail, optional) then tie off with an elastic, add bow. Feel free to pull the braid apart a little bit to make it look more messy.

Hairstyle #5: Bring all hair up into a messy high ponytail then add you bow to the side of the head

Hairstyle #6: Part hair to the side then take a small section and twist it back then hold together with your bow

I hope you all enjoyed my first hair post, and please comment if you want me to do more on hair! Oh and please check out my sister's hair blog, here's the link again: Sister's hair blog .

~Izzy



Follow my  Instagram accounts: Wedding dress account Dance account Personal account

No comments:

Post a Comment