Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Skin Care Tips


From past experience, and from what my Mom has taught me, i've learned how to care for your face. Here's a list of things that I do to care for my skin, and things that might help you to care for your skin.

*Wash your face every night (Be careful with the face wash you choose. Read the label)
*Rinse your face every morning with warm water and a washcloth
*Moisturize your face daily
*Wear sunscreen on your face every time you're in the pool or at the beach... (even if you don't need it, your face surely does)
*Try not to touch your face often
*Use acne cream every night (If you has acne)
*Be careful with the makeup/cosmetics you choose
*Don't scratch or scrub your face
*Sleep on a clean pillow sheet every night

Please let me know if you'd like to see more beauty tips and tricks! Comment some of your skincare tips if you can! Please pin on Pinterest!!!

~Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment